My name is Peiqin Lin (林佩勤). Currently, I am an ELLIS Ph.D. student at the Center for Information and Language Processing (CIS), LMU Munich, under the supervison of Hinrich Schütze and André F. T. Martins.
- Machine Translation/Multilinguality: Parallel Corpora Alignment, Multilingual Machine Translation, Low-Resource Translation
- Sentiment Analysis: Aspect Based Sentiment Analysis, Emotion Cause Analysis, Emotion-aware Dialogue System
- Coreference Resolution
See more in my research statement (coming soon).
- LMU Munich (Oct 2021 - ). Ph.D. student in Computer Science. Supervisor: Hinrich Schütze and André F. T. Martins.
- Sun Yat-sen University (Sep 2018 – Jun 2020). M.Eng. in Software Engineering. Supervisor: Meng Yang.
- South China Normal University (Sep 2014 – Jun 2018). B.Eng. in Software Engineering.
- Peiqin Lin, Meng Yang, and Jianhuang Lai. 2021. Deep Selective Memory Network with Selective Attention and Inter-Aspect Modeling for Aspect Level Sentiment Classification. In IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing (TASLP). [Paper][Code][Bib]
- Peiqin Lin and Meng Yang. 2020. A Shared-Private Representation Model with Coarse-to-Fine Extraction for Target Sentiment Analysis. In Finding of Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), Virtual. [Paper][Code][Bib][Note]
- Peiqin Lin. 2020. A Local-Global Representation Network for Aspect Level Sentiment Analysis. Master Thesis (Sun Yat-sen University Outstanding Thesis Award).
- Peiqin Lin and Meng Yang. 2020. Hierarchical Attention Network with Pairwise Loss for Chinese Zero Pronoun Resolution. In AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), New York, USA. [Paper][Code][Slides][Bib][Note]
- Peiqin Lin, Meng Yang, and Jianhuang Lai. 2019. Deep Mask Memory Networks with Semantic Dependency and Context Moment for Aspect-based Sentiment Analysis. In International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), Macao, China. [Paper][Code][Slides][Bib][Note]
See me in my publications.
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Apr 2021 - Sep 2021). Research Assistant on Emotion-aware Dialogue System. Advisor: Wenjie Li.
- Tencent (Jul 2019 – Aug 2019). Research Intern on Keyphrase Extraction.
- Qibot (May 2018 – Aug 2018). Research Intern on Text Classification.
Program Committee Member/Conference Reviewer
- ACL Rolling Review
- ACL 2021
- AAAI 2021
- EMNLP 2021
- ICLR 2022
- SocialNLP 2021
- IEEE Access
- Chinese (Native)
- English (Proficient, IELTS 6.5)
- Chaoshan dialect (Native)
- Cantonese (Intermediate)
- Python (Good Knowledge)
- Java (Basic Knowledge)
- C/C++ (Basic Knowledge)
- Music: Queen, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin
- Movie: Stanley Kubrick, Federico Fellini, Andrei Tarkovsky
- Game: NBA2K, Sudoku